When you have decided to buy or sell a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales representative will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good sales representative will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with a sales representative when selling your home:
- A sales representative knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- A sales representative will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- A sales representative takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- A sales representative is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- A sales representative is an experienced negotiator and will work for to get you the best price possible price